Q&A: Nick Young

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, December 04, 2014 with No comments
Courtesy of Sarah Kogod

Nick Young, what was the last...

Movie you saw

Horrible Bosses 2. It was pretty good, I liked it. I ain't gonna lie, I was shocked. I saw the first one but I was forced to see the second one. The sequel's never that good. I think it might have been better.

Book you read

The Bible. A little bit every day.

Thing you cooked

Some eggs. I try to make them over-easy, sunny-side up, but it's hard to get it right.

Song that was stuck in your head

"Black Widow." [Ed note: Duh.]

Vacation you went on

Cabo.

Dream you had

I think two days ago. It was about the game. I was running late and I missed the whole game. I kept getting stopped trying to get there and when I got there, there was nobody there. And I woke up, like, I'm glad it was a dream.

Person who made you laugh

I'm gonna have to say Robert Sacre. Just looking at him.

Person you texted

My momma. "What are we cooking this weekend?"

Thing you took a picture of

Myself. I was feeling good that day.

Time you cried

Probably this summer when I was going through my free agency. That was scary.

Time you were embarrassed

Two games ago, when Iggy was sitting courtside. I just slipped and fell for no reason. The ball went over my head. And then I tried to get back up and I slipped again. I blamed it on the floor. She didn't believe me.

Time you said "I love you"

Today. My momma and Iggy.

Date night

Two nights ago [with Iggy]. We went to STK.